Are you feeling down or stressed? Having mood swings? Lacking energy and enthusiasm to do the things you love? In the mornings you wish it already was the evening? When you’re tired and stressed, it’s really hard to eat smart. When both body and mind are lacking energy, it’s easy to make the wrong choices.
When tired you’ll most likely end up having habits like this:
At the store:
- You pick up the groceries on autopilot
- At the latest on the cashier you put a high energy chocolate bar on the shopping line to be eaten immediately
At the lunch buffet:
- You’ll choose the biggest and greasiest pasta portion
At the café:
- You’ll cannot resist having a donut with a cup of coffee
Being stressed at these 3 places – store, lunch, and café – will lead to:
- Having the same old tiring food day after day
- Getting your blood sugars quickly up and down all the time
- Creating a cycle of tiredness, mood swings and eating more and more
- In the long run weight gain
Eating smart helps you to get your energy levels up.
How to eat smart? Remember these 5 things:
- Eat regularly
- Pay attention especially to breakfast, snack before lunch, lunch and afternoon snack
- Having fruits and vegetables on each meal
- Eating quality, high fiber carbs – not too much, not too little
- Having 10 glasses of water in a day
Feeling tired and stressed? It’s a sign of something
If you’re always tired, take a moment to think about the following:
- Are you sleeping enough? Well enough? Pay attention to getting a good night sleep.
- Your work, is it too hectic?
- When was the last time you took a break/holiday just for yourself?
- Is your mind recovering? How about your body?
- Are you working out too hard? Are you eating amounts in balance with training amounts?
- Are you eating a lot at once? Are you meals balanced?
Today people are more stressed and tired than ever before. When stressed, our body reacts to the stress causing us to eat “wrong”. Eating smart helps to prevent tiredness and to cope with stress better. Eating smart helps to avoid the cycle of stress. That is why we created the See How You Eat Coach – for people to learn the benefits of eating proper balanced meals on regular basis.
Eat regularly – eat smart.
founder and creator of the See How You Eat Coach
Health Revolution Ltd
Health Revolution is into developing high quality and easy-to-use food tracking and nutrition coaching concepts for mobile platforms. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of healthy eating in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against fad diets. We stand for permanent balance. Our vision is a world without dieting. www.seehowyoueat.com